looking for correct serial number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for correct serial number

I recently purchased a used 200 EFI XL from Franzen Marine and was told it was a 1998 model. The serial number tag on the swivel bracket unfortunately say's it's a 2001 200 EFI. 2001 EFI's don't have switch boxes or coils and my motor does. both the serial number and model number on the tag are not for this motor. Getting parts for this motor has been a nightmare without the correct serial or model number. Can anyone tell me if there is a serial number stamped anywhere else on these motors???? HELP!!!!

My IPC has yous as "V-200 (EFI) your motor is in the OC100861 Thru OC999999, OG303046 Thru OG760299, or OG760300 Thru OG960044 range. You have a ECM hanging on the front of the motor. and two switch boxes piggy backed on the side

Comment

correct serial number

Thanks Ski ...... that's about what I have narrowed it down to also. My biggest concern is I need a new High Pressure Pump and at $600+ I want to be very sure it's the right one before I order it! Thanks again for the reply.

Comment

If you check all three serial blocks, I'm sure you'll find the fuel pump is the same

Comment

Working...
        X