Lost all electrical F115, 2003 SN 0T772015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost all electrical F115, 2003 SN 0T772015

Need some serious help here. First system. Boat running but would not throttle up past 4000 rpm. The RPM kept dropping until all we had was idle to get back in. Then in the middle of the night the alarm was going off while charging the batteries. Turned battery switch to off and went back to bed. Please note the key was not even in the console! Next when turning everything on a few days later nothing worked. Tested the ignition switch and it did not pass. Changed the switch and still nothing. No noise, no voltage at the voltmeter, no tachometer movement, no fuel level, no alarm, the starter will not engage, no high pressure fuel pump clicking, just nothing. I have power to the ignition switch and power to the trim on the motor, no power to the trim switch on the console. power to the starter solenoid. All 8 fuses check out fine. Cannot find a loose wire. Removed bottom cowling so I can see everything. Cleaned fuel injectors. replaced oil pressure switch. Replaced power rectifier. Swapped spark plugs just because. Pulled and tested thermo coupling. I am at a loss as to where to look at this point. Swapped filter and high pressure fuel pump, swapped inline filter system and changed all fuel lines. I think I am fighting more than one issue. One is fuel the second is this weird power problem that just popped up. I am attempting to figure out the power issue as I need that to work to test the fuel side RPM side. I figure I need to figure out where a relay is as that would explain most of this, but I really don't know which one to replace that feeds everything.
    Last edited by mwd10@aol.com; 08-10-2014, 01:25 PM.
Working...
X