Flo Torq II or III hub kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flo Torq II or III hub kit

I have a 2006 Optimax 75 HP, on a pontoon boat, it came with an aluminum, 14 x 13 pitch prop. I see there are a couple flo torq hubs available. When I replace the hubs,,, is there any reason for my set up to need / use the III instead of the II ??? My thoughts are, the II is the one piece hard plastic sleeve and bronze spline-d insert/adapter, the III has a 2 piece plastic sleeve, with a longer spline-d adapter. I have both long and short spline-d adapters on the bench, which one is the 'best' to use ? I just took off a replacement prop, it had a 2 piece plastic sleeve,,, but a short adapter,,,, was that wrong,,,, the plastic sleeve is all tore up, and bronze insert is sorta' jammed in there,,,, need to press it out. Any thoughts on correct hub ?

The II is all you need on a alum prop on pontoon boat, but either one will work if they are that engine.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Mercury Outboard Parts
    MerCruiser Parts
    Force Outboard Parts
    Mariner Outboard Parts

Comment

Thank you for the reply,,,,

I have, at times had all these on the bench,,,I assume these are both II and III parts,,,, for an Alum. prop, should I be using the long or short splined adapter, with the single piece hard plastic insert ?
      Use B with E
      or
      D with E

Comment

Use the solid sleeve and long insert.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Mercury Outboard Parts
        MerCruiser Parts
        Force Outboard Parts
        Mariner Outboard Parts

Comment