Parts phone hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts phone hours

Why can I not talk to anybody in parts no matter the time of day? I have called at least 50 times at different times and days! I order parts online and one of my parts was changed.it is not the part I order! and I cann't talk to a real person. I am getting to the point parts from Boat.net is not worth the trouble. I have been trying to get parts for TWO Weeks and I am no closer to getting my parts than I was two weeks ago

Mr. McDaniel,

I do apologize for this inconvenience. Your order was placed on the 2nd of April. Unfortunately, the manufacturer was closed May 30th through April 4th and we did not have all the parts requested in stock. This message was posted online to advise customers regarding this matter.

Customer satisfaction is our number one goal at Boats.Net and we take this very serious. During the night time hours we have a limited staff and since this incident this will be addressed. During the day my staff knows that all messages are to be returned in a timely manner and no-one leaves until all return calls have been made.

After I received your first email, I contacted you immediately in regards to your situation. I explained to you that Mercury changes their part numbers often. They replace older numbers with newer ones. The part never changes 99.9% of the time but if this did happen you may send it back for a full refund.

I hope I handled your problem in a timely manner after I was made aware of the situation. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at jessica@boats.net or my personal phone at (863) 441-3269 any time or day. We appreicate your feedback to better improve our business.

Thank you very much!
    Jessica Ritch
    Boats.Net Parts Manager

Comment

Working...
    X