Trigger question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger question

I just purchased a trigger part # 99021-A3 and could not tell if it came with the little plastic ball that breaks every time you pull the control arm off the trigger ? Would this have to be bought as a seperate item ?
    Last edited by skipper123; 12-07-2012, 03:27 PM.

Yes it doesn't come with new trigger.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Mercury Outboard Parts
    MerCruiser Parts
    Force Outboard Parts
    Mariner Outboard Parts

Comment

part number for the measly item

So I just found out as it arrived today. Cant seem to find the item in the parts list or a part number for it. Could you give me the part number so it can be ordered ?

Comment

trigger control arm

When I look at the throttle linkage diagram I dont see a trigger or how it connects to the rod that controls it ?

Comment

trigger install

Also the clip that hooks the trigger to the control rod is more than one piece of plastic. Need to make sure I get what ever is needed to connect the trigger to the control rod.
          Last edited by skipper123; 12-07-2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Question for parts sales pros.

Found part # 93421 and part# 93254 as a swivel ball and swivel base that go into a spark advance lever, but my motor does not have a spark advance lever. The trigger is the lever. Its all made in one piece. Are these diagrams motor specific or for a lot of different motors. Its seems to me if you pull up a parts diagram for a certain s/n motor it should be for that motor. I ordered the part numbers above but would like to make sure they are the correct ones if the parts pros could let me know. It would be nice to have a footnote so when we order a trigger it would tell you that you may also need screws for mounting as well as the plastic clips to connect the control rod to the trigger and they do not come with the trigger. Their is no way to tell by the diagram if they come with it or not when you have to look in a different section to find the mounting parts. Trigger is under flywheel section and rod connector is under throttle section.

Comment

If you provide a serial number and horspower I can check for you.
              Regards
              Boats.net
              Mercury Outboard Parts
              MerCruiser Parts
              Force Outboard Parts
              Mariner Outboard Parts

Comment

sn

0b175091 70hp

Comment

Yes will need (1) 93421 and (1) 93254
                  Regards