Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb leak on 05 15hp 4 stroke

Help guys!
    Have a leak on 05 15hp 4 stroke carb accelerator pump. talked to local dealer and a direct call to mercury support. In the Mercury manual they show the o-rings that go under the plate covering the accell pump diaphram. the o-rings are badly eaten from the ethanol fuel I run. Nobody can find these o-rings in their parts breakout. The diaphram and other rubber parts are not supplied in the carb kit for $79 that just isn't right.

What is your serial number?
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Mercury Outboard Parts
    MerCruiser Parts
    Force Outboard Parts
    Mariner Outboard Parts

Comment

Mercury 15hp 4 stroke sn 0t987569 model 15ELH 4ST Manufacture date april 04 Thank you for your responce.

Comment

You can take your carburetor off and down to a local auto parts shop. They should have and assortment of fuel capatible orings.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Mercury Outboard Parts
        MerCruiser Parts
        Force Outboard Parts
        Mariner Outboard Parts

Comment

Thank you for your responce. The stores near me do not have anyting close to these little guys! Tohatsu part number is for model MFS15C #3BJO32430M
          IS THE PROPER PART NUMBER. I post this be cause I think that there are many carbs leaking out there. When you do this you should also replace the diaphram and plunger piece.

Comment

Working...
          X