Serial # = year? And wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial # = year? And wiring diagram

Hi there can you Guys help me with the year of this 20HP 2 stroke # 0A738050 . Also I nee service manual or at least wiring diagram ( electric start and charging ) Thank`s Alex

Hi there I solved the problem with manuals this is a very good link just 5 $ to download service manual Mercury Outboard Repair and Service Manuals . I am still waiting for year help, I search but no luck ,I can`t find that link for year description I forgot to bookmark it and is lost . Thank`s Alex

Comment

It's a 1989 model year.
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Mercury Outboard Parts
      MerCruiser Parts
      Force Outboard Parts
      Mariner Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
        It's a 1989 model year.
        I have a hint that is not 90 because tha manual shows a bit diffrent from what I have. Thank`s a ton . I hope the water pump will fit. The exploded view shows very close with my old parts. If not I will use it as is . Impeller still good pumping strong ,the only thing that is not right the textolit washers inside the pump are gone and the drive shaft seal above the pump is weak and the pump is leaking ( I put some orings) ,but still have a healty water jet at discharge port on the thermostat housing.All the best Alex

Hey guys sorry the link with 5 $ is this http://www.tradebit.com/G/manuals/1825-mercury/13
        Last edited by 7313101; 08-13-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X