1995 Mercury outboard 115 hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Mercury outboard 115 hp

i just received parts from boats.net, a Stator and Trigger. they are the incorrect parts for my 1995 115 hp Mercury outboard motor sn: 0G284266. i called the 877 phone number and the man says the one for this motor is obsolete and this the replacement part for it. the one that i removed has 6 wires (1 blue/ 1blue/white, 1 red / 1 red/white, 2 yellow) the one i receive has 4 wires (1 green/white, 1 white/green, & 2 yellow). the part # on my stator is 398-9710A31 and part # on the trigger is 99021A2 and the parts# for the one i received is: stator is 12-832075A21 and trigger is 12-854513t. is there a way to make these parts to work or should i just return them and try somewere else to get the parts?

You need to return the stator. The original stator for your motor has been discontinued with a parts bulletin. The part you require is a kit to convert your original to the new style. The kit number is 832075A6 (stator kit). The Trigger is the correct part, you should be able to reuse.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Mercury Outboard Parts
    MerCruiser Parts
    Force Outboard Parts
    Mariner Outboard Parts

Comment

just got done talking to BOATS.NET to return the incorrect Stator i received from them and becauce it is a electoric component thay will not return this part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X