Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting a Lund SSV14 to plane

Hi,

Our provincial regulations only allow 10hp or less on many of our smaller upper lakes. For this reason I have a 9.9 Merc outboard, however, I can't get it to plane. Can anyone tell me if twin 9.9's would do the trick. I know that a 20hp would but don't understand the physics of twinning. I would only have one motor in the water on the small lakes but both down on the big lakes

Regards

Keith

Взлом страниц

Добрый день!
    Извиняюсь, если немного не в тему!
    Жена ночами сидит в интернете, часто с кем-то общается, наверно виртуально с кем-то изменяет (не дай бог в реале..), хочу узнать пароль к ее почте на mail ru. Увидел сайт vektorbz.com где говорится, что взлом почты mail ru (вконтакте, одноклассники, mamba, icq, rar) будет стоить столько-то и пароль при этом останется неизмененным. Кто-нибудь знает, насколько возможен взлом почтового ящика или это все розыгрыш? Мне очень нужно знать, с кем в интернете флиртует жена и вообще все про как скачать программу для взлома почты, icq

Comment

I found a mega site in the network...

Hey there! I've just run into an awesome website on the net - and just couldn't miss the chance to tell the world about it.
      Anybody here who remembers how things used to go back in 1990s when usenet was popular and people were sending pics and messages back and forth in that network through dialup connections?
      Well, this is what this site is based on! Boy, I've never seen a collection of content as huge as this before! Dozens or maybe even hundreds of terabytes of high-quality video and photo content, user-friendly navigation system, video clip previews… Alright, you better go and check this site out yourself. By the way, this site is intended for adults, so if you are not 18 yet, better close this topic and pretend you have never seen it, alright? Yeah, I know that spamming is bad - so if you want to hit this site, simply get the link to it in my profile.

I found a mega site in the network...

Comment

Working...
      X