Mercury fuel injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercury fuel injectors

In reviewing the parts diagram for my 2012 150 four stroke model 115OF13HD in my service manual it stated that the injectors are not serviceable? Does this mean that they cannot be cleaned and calibrated as the Yamaha injectors for four stroke engines can be? Also in your parts listing on this site the actual injectors are listed at $120.28 part 8M6000652 and part 879150A09 which is called a seal kit is $185.14? This seal kit in the picture appears to only be some o rings? I am lost in the pricing of these parts.

Yes injectors can be cleaned but cannot be repaired if it fails. The seal kit includes seals for all 4 injectors and injectors are sold separate.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Mercury Outboard Parts
    MerCruiser Parts
    Force Outboard Parts
    Mariner Outboard Parts

Comment

The eight small seals which are basically o rings cost more than an injector?
      Or am I missing something from the diagram that you also get with the eight little seals?
      Are these seals supposed to be reusable?

Comment

Yes they are just the orings and probably could be reused if in good condition. The new injector comes with the orings. I have no idea why the cost is so high.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Mercury Outboard Parts
        MerCruiser Parts
        Force Outboard Parts
        Mariner Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X