2006 75 hp Mercury Optimax Prop Hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 75 hp Mercury Optimax Prop Hub

I think I have used all combinations of hubs and adapters on my '06, 75 HP Merc. Optimax. It has been so long now, I forgot which combination came with motor. Anyone know what the best type of plastic hub, and whether the long or short splined adapter is the best to use. There seems to be 3 or more plastic hubs available,,, and 2 splined adapters, not counting the splined hubs with the 2-pin locking washer. I was told one time, that Mercury says the prop should move on shaft, front to back,,,, or not be tight ?? That , to me sounds weird,,,,nut is tight but prop has movement,,, according to Mercury Store,,,,, ???? So, what is the part numbers for OEM/Correct: plastic hub,,,,,, and correct spline adapter [long or short ]

Mercury 75 2 stroke uses 835257K1 Flo-Torq II kit, 75 Bigfoot model uses 835257K9 Flo-Torq III kit
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Mercury Outboard Parts
    MerCruiser Parts
    Force Outboard Parts
    Mariner Outboard Parts

Comment

Looks like the 835257K9 may the one I need according Mercury Parts sight, for a 2006 75HP Optimax Ser # 1B387723,,, but others have worked,,,, just looking for the correct one. Even my dealer had a hard time with all this,,,,, I have an image showing this mystery, but not allowed to post images,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
      X